The website and the services related to or offered on the website may include email services, message boards, news groups, forums, tools, applications, chat areas, communities and calendars related to the blog or provided through the blog without any limitation.
This policy is provided to facilitate in understanding the kind of information that are gathered about the visitors and used for offering the services and how the information may be used and disclosed and how the visitors can update, correct and control the information provided on the blog.
By visiting this site and by using the services, it is assumed that the visitors on the website are accepting the policies and practices depicted here.
1. Gathering information: The blog collects the information when the visitors register at the blog with email address, name, password or via social media when they subscribe or comment; when the visitors provide information on the other sites or blogs and the information is collected via cookies, pixels, beacons, log files; when the information is collected via third party websites and blogs.
2. Using information: The information is used for advertisement purpose, when it seems relevant to the visitors’ tastes and preferences and other than advertisement there are following ways to use information –
· Register the visitor and provide access to the blog and sites
· Respond to inquiries of the visitors
· Fulfil visitors’ requests for products and services
· Send communication and administrative emails about the services provided on the blog
· Customize the features, support and performances of the blog and services for the use of the visitors
· Send the visitors marketing/promotional information, offers, newsletters or other information regarding opportunities that seem relevant to the interest of the visitors
· Conduct research and benchmark on data and interactions provided by the visitors on the blog
3. Disclosing information to third parties:
· The information is shared to third parties for complying with the valid legal requirements such as law, regulation or search warrant or for specific cases like threats or illegal conduct.
· The information is provided to agents and contractors who work on the behalf of the blog and the services it provides. They may include vendors and suppliers that provide the blog with technology, services or content for sending emails, analysing data and research oriented requirements.
· The information is also provided to the sponsors and merchants to the extent that the visitors permit the blog at the time of gathering information.
4. Commenting and Posting: Any information which visitors post to the interactive forums or at the end of every blog-post is made publicly available and disclosed to all users who have access to that portion of blog or services.
5. Information related to Children: The blog and its services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. If the visitor is under 13 years of age, s/he is requested to not register at the blog or for any of the services.
6. Updating & Controlling Visitors’ information: The visitors are given full authority to opt out by following the unsubscribe option for any of the services or email or blog when they receive the news-letter or any marketing communication.
7. Third party links: The blog may include the third party links which are not under the direct control of the blog. The blog doesn’t endorse, monitor or control any of the information provided on any or all of the third party links provided in the blog.